October welcomes a subtle shift in temperatures, creating an ideal backdrop for exploration, relaxation, and savoring the island’s natural beauty. Here, we will help you curate a wardrobe that harmonizes with the mild autumn weather. From the historic streets of Mahón to the pristine beaches of Cala Macarelleta, we’ll ensure your packing list reflects the diverse experiences that Menorca has to offer during the autumn season.
OUR RECOMMENDED PACKING LIST:
- Dresses: 3-4
- Skirts: 2-3
- Tank Tops: 3-4
- Light Sweaters or Hoodies: 2
- Jean Jacket: 1
- Shorts: 1-2
- Swimsuits: 2-3
- Beach Cover-Up: 1
- Comfortable Walking Shoes: 1 pair
- Sandals: 1 pair
- Flip-Flops: 1 pair
- Wide-Brimmed Hat
- Light Shawl
Now, let’s break down what to wear and pack for different areas and activities in Menorca during the early autumn season (we went in October):
- Daytime: Dresses, skirts, tank tops, and comfortable walking shoes for exploring the charming capital city.
- Evening: Add a lightweight jacket or hoodie for cooler nights while enjoying local eateries.
- Daytime: Dresses, skirts, tank tops, and comfortable sneakers for strolling through the historic streets and visiting the iconic Ciutadella Cathedral.
- Evening: Layer with a light sweater or scarf for a casual evening look.
3. North Coast:
- Daytime: Beach cover-up, swimsuits, tank tops, and comfortable sandals for lounging on Cala Pregonda or Playa de Cavalleria. Bring your flip flops for the sand!
- Evening: Transition to dresses or skirts paired with light sweaters or jackets for beachside dinners and sunset views.
With this packing guide, you’re well-prepared for a stylish and comfortable autumn retreat to Menorca. Enjoy the diverse landscapes and cultural treasures of the island.